thug

[Thug] Re: FW: Meeting Topic Suggestion

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Thug] Re: FW: Meeting Topic Suggestion
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 04:21:39 -0700

I haven't sorted it out yet, but I may be giving a talk on the Hurd at
the next debconf - it would be easy enough for me to do the talk twice.

I also may be doing it on hacking and porting glibc - and I'd be willing
to do that talk too.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 10:46:10PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> As I'm trying to put together speakers for tlug, would your group be
> interested in giving a discussion on the HURD.
>
> Bill

You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?
 - Richard Marceau