Re: [Tinycc-devel] License

From: brian
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] License
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:55:04 +0900

Fabrice Bellard wrote:

Hi,

Maybe it would be simpler to just use the internal stack based code generation API of tcc.

Well, we use the AST form elsewhere already, so we'd render it though the code generation API to use tcc as a backend.

About the licensing, I would be ready to change the license provided good contributions are made to TinyCC. LGPL would be perfect for me.

I can't guarantee good contributions :)
I can guarantee that any changes or developments are offered, and you can decide if they're good or not. :) However, I need to be able to assure my team that the LGPL license can be used before I can proceed much further.

Regards,

Brian.