Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tiny C for DOS

From: Hanzac Chen
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tiny C for DOS
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:37:54 +0800

Hi,

On 7/13/05, Felix Nawothnig wrote:
> C:\>tcc-pe.exe -c foo.c -o foo.obj
> C:\>some-coff-linker.exe foo.obj djgpp-crt*.obj -o foo.exe
Besides, that also need to be embedded a 16-bit stub from DJGPP. Then
it could be a valid coff-go32 executable.

> I mean MZ EXEs, not 16-bit code (just linking support).
>
> Nevertheless... hacking in support for the tiny/small model shouldn't be
> too hard.
Don't know the details of tiny/small ... memory models. But I think
compiling and linking to DOS-32 executables don't need to care that
'cause in 32-bit protected mode, 4GB memory is able to be addressed.
(Maybe more)