Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: tcc on fc4 ?

From: Kim Lux
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: tcc on fc4 ?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:33:41 -0700

I just fixed this and posted to the group.  There must be a lag between
posting to the group and seeing the results in the group.  You should
see my fix in a bit, before you see this email.

I am happy to know that someone did tackle this issue.  I didn't see a
reply to the group emails on the subject.