[Tinycc-devel] Allowing default arguments

From: Kevin Diggins
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Allowing default arguments
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:38:15 -0700

I recently discovered TCC and have re-compiled it with itself for Win32.  NIce!

I would like to modify the compiler so that it will allow default arguments.

Several C compilers allow this as an extension.  The common approach is
to define the default arguments in the prototype

int foobar (int, int=1, int=2);

and not in the actual function

int foobar (int a, int b, int c)

Allowing for the following valid invocations

foobar(100)
foobar(100,200)
foobar (100,200,300)

Has anyone added this capability to TCC ?

Can anyone give me hints on how to go about this?

--
Kevin Diggins
address@hidden