[Tinycc-devel] TCC for x64

From: Jérôme VUARAND
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TCC for x64
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:44:29 -0500

Hi list,

I'm using tcc extensively on my project especially for libtcc dynamic
compilation and relocation features. But I finally hit a wall
developping 32bits apps on x64 when I figured there is no port of gdb
that runs on x64 (32bits debuggers seems not to be able to run on
WOW64 emulation layer). So I'm in the process of porting my project to
native 64bits.

I'd like to know if there are any plans to port TCC to x86_64 (AMD64,
EMT64), and specifically for Windows x64 ? I had troubles finding
informations on that subject. The best I found was that tcc can be
built on x86_64 linux, but only to generate 32bits code.

Jérôme.