Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on ARM

From: tike64
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on ARM
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 00:19:53 -0800 (PST)

Daniel Glöckner <address@hidden> wrote:
> Are you trying to compile it on Linux?

Yes

> If you don't use the EABI patch that I posted some weeks ago, you can
> use the libtcc1 from my homepage:
> http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~daniel/tcc/

Thanks, that made it happy

> I prefer to just ln -s libgcc1_s.so to libtcc1.a.

I have used buildroot to make a toolchain. I couldn't find libgcc1*
from the tree - only libgcc.a and friends.

Anyway, I took crt* and libc* stuff from the
buildroot/-/uClibc-0.9.28/... tree and can now build an executable. But
tcc complains: "FIXME: handle reloc type 18 at 81a8 [00045aa8] to 8fac"
and the executable segfaults. It seems that the tcc doesn't support PIC
code and/or GOT. Do I have to build nonshared/non-PIC uClibc version?

--

tike

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com