[Tinycc-devel] SSE/SSE2 support?

From: Daniel Johansson
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] SSE/SSE2 support?
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 23:09:27 +0200

Hello all,

What is the status of SSE/SSE2 support in tcc? I have seen that MMX is supported, and by browsing the sources (very briefly) I think I saw something related to SSE stuff in there... It would be a really nice feature to have indeed. We are using tcc as a JIT compiler for a project in computational fluid dynamics, and simd instructions would really help us gaining (much needed) performance here. :)

Best Regards,

-- Daniel Johansson