[Tinycc-devel] alloca for tcc - first cut

From: David A. Wheeler
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] alloca for tcc - first cut
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 02:17:30 -0400 (EDT)

I've attached a first cut implementation of alloca for tcc.  This one allocates
cleanly straight off the stack - no monkeying with malloc() at all.  It
currently doesn't actually call the bounds-checking functions, though I know in
principle what it needs to call.  Runs on Linux; _may_ work on Windows, but I
suspect that there's some oddities involving page access that would need to be
accounted for.

My thanks to those who have sent me constructive criticism!

--- David A. Wheeler