[Tinycc-devel] mercurialtcc [TinyCC on Mercurial] accepted on ShareSourc

From: KHMan
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] mercurialtcc [TinyCC on Mercurial] accepted on ShareSource
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:04:40 +0800

Hi all,

"mercurialtcc" has been accepted on ShareSource. The URL is:

    http://sharesource.org/project/mercurialtcc/

The project, to me, is strictly an unofficial development tree
meant to allow for the convenience of modern distributed version
control, and it will serve to supply patches to further the
development of the official tcc tree.

I'm looking around, not really sure how to import the bundle in
properly. I'm still reading hgbook, so any volunteers to set up
the repository using Seo's bundle? We need at least two people as
maintainers, for redundancy. Please ping the list or send me an
e-mail, and I'll add you in the developer's list. If anyone wants
to be head developer, just let me know, and I'll transfer
ownership in double-quick time.

I suggest having tinycc as a subdirectory within mercurialtcc as a
big container, which can also accommodate any side projects that
developers on the list may have.

Thanks,
--
Cheers,