Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?

From: Marc Andre Tanner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:26:51 +0100

Rob Landley schrieb:
On Friday 20 March 2009 10:46:47 grischka wrote:
Grischka as well takes care of mirroring cvs on
http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git
Ah, a mirror.  So CVS is the official repository and git is just a
mirror.
Actually no.  I'm using GIT for TinyCC ever since pre 0.9.24.

There's no mention of it on tinycc.org. (There _is_ still a link to the CVS repository.)

Where is it, by the way?

I think the link was alredy posted in this thread:

 http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

It is just that I run a script from time to time that updates the CVS at
Savannah from the master branch and also updates the "cvs" branch-label in
the GIT.

Why?

Grischka could you please instead push to a git repository at
savannah? Then Rob should be happier and we could all collaborate
with eachother and move along.

Thanks,
Marc

--