Re: [Tinycc-devel] Antivirus headaches

From: Rüdiger Plantiko
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Antivirus headaches
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:11:00 +0200

Grischka,

thanks for your answer. I will ask CheckPoint by e-Mail how they qualify Email-Worm.Win32.Zhelatin.uq

Maybe I get an answer...

Regards,
Rüdiger

grischka schrieb:
Rüdiger Plantiko wrote:
Hi,

I would be interested in an answer too. In version 0.9.24, I get Alerts
from the different programs "CheckPoint" and also from Norton AV, whenever
I am compiling an executable with linking to a DLL. Even in the example,

There is no answer currently.  What we need is someone with access
to AV programs AND sufficient hacker qualities to figure it out.

It could help too if you have some "Email-Worm.Win32.Zhelatin.uq"
on your system, say for comparison.  Maybe you can get one from
the support people of your AV program ;)