Re: [Tinycc-devel] Supporting $(DESTDIR) in the tcc Makefile.

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Supporting $(DESTDIR) in the tcc Makefile.
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:09:01 +0200

Shlomi Fish wrote:
Hi all!

The Mandriva tcc .src.rpm ships with a patch that adds $(DESTDIR) to
the tcc Makefile. What DESTDIR does is allow placing the resultant
files under a destination directory at compile time. This is useful
for RPMs and other packages that pacakge files from a target directory
into their places in /usr/bin/ , /usr/lib etc.

In 0.9.25 this patch broke, and I had to fix it. As a result, I'm
sending you the patch here for inclusion and maintenance to prevent
further frustration.

Can we maybe move that ugliness to configure, as in
http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=dd37d7b5
?

--- grischka