Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using basename() and dirname().

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using basename() and dirname().
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:01:04 +0100

James Russell Moore wrote:
Hi, libgen.h is not included with the default TCC distribution, I've copied it from a GCC distribution but it gives me now a linker error as it doesn't know what to link it to.

Isn't basename() and dirname() part of the standard?

Not on windows, if that is what you use.

Is there any solution on how to compile a program which makes use of any of these calls?

Write them.  Or get some source code. (I guess there should be some
in the mingw-runtime-xxx-src pack)

--- grischka

Thanks you very much.