Re: [Tinycc-devel] Force gcc for x86_64 --enable-cross

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Force gcc for x86_64 --enable-cross
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:21:36 +0100

Henry Kroll wrote:
Thanks. This is much cleaner now. I took most of the kludge out of the
Makefile. I also added a configure option to change installation
directory. This should make it compatible with some distros who insist
that tcc is reserved for Turbo C. Hopefully I didn't break the build for
others. Should be OK.

Maybe it should not build the same files for different platforms
with the same names in the same directory ;)

Did you try "make install"?  Also win32/lib/libtcc1.a is composed
from wrong objects (i.e. x86-64 libtcc1.o).

Same thing basically with the install locations.  Cross compilers
should each use their own CONFIG_TCCDIR.

Last, when cross-compilers are not configured, it should not build
i386-win32-tcc.

--- grischka