[Tinycc-devel] TinyCC mob on Ubuntu 11.04

From: Pedro A ARANDA
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC mob on Ubuntu 11.04
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 05:47:42 +0000

Hi all,

I have a fresh install of Ubuntu 11.04. When compiling TinyCC on it, everything
seems
to go well, but in order to use it for shell scripts, I had problems with
header files and
libraries that were not found. Apparently, on my i386 installation, we need to
include
/usr/include/i386-linux-gnu in the include paths and /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu in
the library
paths in libtcc.c. I have no means of investigating what is needed for the
x86_64 platform,
but something will be needed for sure !

Cheers, /PA