[Tinycc-devel] Regression on ARM

From: robotux
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Regression on ARM
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:29:26 +0100

There was a test regression on ARM recently which I managed to pinpoint to commit b2a02961b4407ca76db5a66ca5ae855cbfba4e8e. All I can tell so far is that it's related to the addition of the test builtin_frame_address_test.

Another regression is due to the unconditional activation of btest in the list of tests to run. Indeed, there is no bound checking on arm (and also C67 and il). This test should thus be run only for architecture supporting it.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme