Re: [Tinycc-devel] Added virtual io to tinycc

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Added virtual io to tinycc
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:33:48 +0100

Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:
Let's see if I can explain it better.

The modifications I did was replace:
"fd" -> "fd or fd->fd depending on the context"
[...]

Indeed switching tinycc to cope with "struct fd" was a bad decision
to begin with.  Under any circumstances I'd recommend to switch your
wrappers to "int fd" instead and thus to the same prototypes as
the original functions.  Not a big deal, really.

And the question (or suggestion, if you prefer) still is:

    Can you make this work with all your extra files put in a subdirectory

            "contrib/<choose your name>"

    and with only the most minimal required change to our existing files?

    I suppose it could be three lines such as

        #ifdef TCC_CONTRIB_<WHATEVER>
        # include "contrib/<whatever>/some.h"
        #endif

    or maybe even less.