Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE : RE : Rewrite of gfunc_call on arm

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE : RE : Rewrite of gfunc_call on arm
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:03:39 +0100

Are you sure?

After a fresh tcc install

I see you changes:
case R_ARM_PLT32:
            {
                int x, is_thumb, is_call, h, blx_avail, is_bl, th_ko;
                x = (*(int *) ptr) & 0xffffff;

And others from "Allow thumb transition for R_ARM_PC24", yet I still have
segfault:

./abitest-cc lib_path=.. include="../include"
ret_int_test... success
ret_longlong_test... success
ret_float_test... success
ret_double_test... success