Re: [Tinycc-devel] Win: Add Unicode support for _tmain and _tWinMain

From: YX Hao
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Win: Add Unicode support for _tmain and _tWinMain
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 23:36:25 +0800

Hi gr and there,

From: "grischka" <address@hidden>
YX Hao wrote:

Attach the new patch.
So, does it support tcc -run?  If yes then it needs to convert
argv.

Of course not. We all know "-run" option for Unicode codes needs a native
Unicode version tcc. And my purpose is to generate Unicode binary output.
That means support compiling _tmain and _tWinMain only.

And ASCI/Unicode tcc supports "-run" option only for a same type of
entry function by passing the argv correctly. Unicode version also
won't support "main".

I'll leave the patch in my self use branches.

From: Alexander De Sousa
Sorry for the delay, I couldn't reply earlier.

I hope Alex have interest to convert tcc to Unicode compliant form
if needed.
I am going to have busy weeks.

Regards,
YX