Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: New test 73_arm64 hangs if ran on RPi

From: Edmund Grimley Evans
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: New test 73_arm64 hangs if ran on RPi
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:38:01 +0000

> I'll try to fix it later today.

Done. (In my lunch hour as I'm so embarrassed about having written bad C!)

However, I don't expect it to affect the test failures. If a compiler
lets you take the address of a return value then it has presumably put
the return value into an anonymous local variable. TCC in any case
puts a returned struct into an anonymous local variable.

The test 73_arm64 passes on arm64 and i386.

Edmund