[Tinycc-devel] OT (was Re: modern c++ compiler written in C)

From: u-tcc-uepj
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] OT (was Re: modern c++ compiler written in C)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 13:54:09 +0200

Hello Sergey,

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 01:45:24PM +0300, Sergey Korshunoff wrote:
> > The full environment can be started by running
> > /afs/0l.se/dapty/alpha

> I am not familiar with the AFS. How to mount /afs/0l/se ? I want to
> try a demo :-)
> May be a more detailed steps for the ubuntu user?

There are several different things which your question touches.

- you do not need AFS to be able to test, but
- there is _no_ exposed cfront there to play with, as it was meant
  for experiments, not for distribution - I assume cfront is what
  you wanted to check

On one side a research project should not contradict the meaning nor
wording of the license so we could possibly arrange something, but I have
to think more about it.

Otherwise, if you are curious about the general environment which Aetey
offers, mail me offlist and you will get a test account.

Regards,
Rune