Re: [Tinycc-devel] Makefile added to build native tcc on Windows

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Makefile added to build native tcc on Windows
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 16:34:12 +0100

Hi Grischka,

Among others:
- it uses gcc which must be installed somehow and available from Windows
PATH. Mine is gcc from Cygwin.
- tcc is buit from gcc while my version is two steps: first build tcc with
gcc then boostrap tcc with tcc. The result is a pure Windows application
that requires no runtime.
- I get defs.h:212: error: include file 'stdio.h' not found and other
undefined includes probably because it is still a Cygwin program
- I have the impression that we need two different tiny_libmaker 32/64 which
my build support.
- I build tcc-0.9.27-x86_64-win32.tar.gz than anyone can use.