Re: [Tinycc-devel] (no subject)

From: Mario Rugiero
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 22:40:10 -0300

First, I'd like to point out I find your tone very aggressive, and
consider it's totally out of place.
Now, to the technical issues. Besides what Daniel says, function
pointer arithmetic is illegal in C.
Section 6.5.6 describes valid types for addition and substraction, and
section 6.2.5 describes objects in general.
In general, function pointers aren't guaranteed to be compatible with
data pointers.
See, for example, the Harvard architecture, and 6.2.5 section of the standard.

Regards.