Re: [Tinycc-devel] Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

From: Harald van Dijk
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Abusive tags on repo.or.cz
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 23:14:04 +0100

On 14/07/2019 21:25, grischka wrote:
Harald van Dijk wrote:
Could someone please get rid of the abusive "content tags" on
https://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git and prevent them from being re-added? I
cannot speak for anybody else here, but I do not think it is okay that
in order to get to the details needed for cloning the repository, I have
to go through a page that says in big letters "jews-did-9-11"...

Last time I checked it wasn't big however some random mechanism appears
to be at work for the char size there.

Anyway, I removed the "jews-did-9-11" along with "sou-fofinho-:3" and
"te-amo-godmau5" (and some more).

Well, the font size is not really my primary concern there... Thanks for cleaning them up. "jews" is there now, I do not know whether that was already there before or someone added it after your cleanup.

As to "prevent them from being re-added" I didn't see how right now.

I get the impression allowing arbitrary users to add content tags without any validation is a site-wide setting, so applies to all of repo.or.cz, without the possibility for any repository to override it. I hope I am wrong.

Thanks,
-- grischka

Cheers,
Harald van Dijk