Re: [Tinycc-devel] 114_bound_signal error when tcc is compiled by tcc on

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] 114_bound_signal error when tcc is compiled by tcc on macOS M1, new -arch behavior
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 18:16:00 +0200

Thank you Grischka.

I understand your point and can perfectly leave with it.
We'll reconsider this option when:
- tcc will be able to generate native arm64 code (probably not too hard, there
are only issues with reloc)
- when we decide to allow generation of either x86_64/arm64 with two different
drivers (like -m32/-64 on Windows)

Have a nice day.