[Tinycc-devel] compiler switches -m32 -m64 and busybox

From: Antoni Gual Via
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] compiler switches -m32 -m64 and busybox
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:37:22 +0100

Hello
I have recently compiled a Win64 version of TCC from the mob using the busybox and a 0.9.27 Win64 release.

When trying to compile with the -m32 switch mentioned in the help I get all kind of errors. I guess the headers and libs I have are all for 64 bits windows. GCC has separate lib folders for Win32 and Win64..

Is there a setting in the config of the busybox that would give me the two sets of libraries or I should use  a completely separate  compilation for Win32?

Kind regards