Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc binary instantly crashes on mac osx venture m2

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc binary instantly crashes on mac osx venture m2
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 09:07:10 +0100

Hi,
You missed --config-codesign

Non signed applications immediately crashes on Ventura Mx processors

If you don't want to automatically sign your application, you need to call
codesign manually on generated binary (this is the effect of adding
--config-codesign)
$ codesign -s - -f -vvvvvv a.out

Or passing codesign options more relevant for your needs

C.