Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug using -g with line directive

From: Herman ten Brugge
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug using -g with line directive
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 08:45:57 +0100

On 1/16/23 02:31, Levo D wrote:
I'm interested in using tcc as a backend for debug builds in my compiler. It
appears that when I compile with '-g' it works fine but tcc has problems when I
use the line directive to specify my source file. Below is an example of my
source and an example c output. If you compile the c code with 'tcc -g test.c'
and run the gdb command below gdb will complain and show an internal error.
This happens on linux (x86-64). On mac lldb is also unhappy

Is the below enough information as a bug report? You can use the following
regex to remove the '#line' from the c file \t?#line.*\n

gdb ./a.out -batch -ex 'br a.bolin:5' -ex 'r'
I just pushed a fix for this.
Can you try again.