Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re : Re: Re : Is anyone on the C standards committee

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re : Re: Re : Is anyone on the C standards committee?
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 22:25:07 +0100

david.koch@libertysurf.fr wrote in
 <995287156.71311508.1674806956678.JavaMail.root@zimbra30-e5.priv.proxad.\
 net>:
 |Oh, yeah, That one :)

(Nim.)

 |I also tried Zig, very nice.
 |
 |The one that impressed me the most though is Jancy.

Did not know about this.
hm.  :)
Well i do not know.  Too old for playing around with more, i still
long for the days when there was perl by default (FreeBSD; still
is in OpenBSD and CRUX-Linux) and nothing else was needed.  The
Linux now ships, and you cannot avoid Python.  lua also here.
Enough is enough.

 |Consider this one as the best alternative out there.
 |
 |And GC can be kept in check, just don't loose control.
 |
 |Regards.

Ciao.

--steffen