tlf-devel

Re: Re-sending a serial in S&P mode

From: Nick Craig-Wood
Subject: Re: Re-sending a serial in S&P mode
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 23:00:25 +0100

Press underscore _ is the thing to do.

I haven't figured out how to configure this though. It always sends 5NN serial even if the exchange is more complicated, eg 5NN serial name.

On 21 May 2022 20:31:36 Koos van den Hout PE4KH <pe4kh@idefix.net> wrote:

I am doing a bit of search & pounce in the king of spain dx contest. So
with enter sends message I 'close' the contact with my 5NN + serial. And
tlf jumps to the next contact.

I get a request for a retransmission (NR?) so I hit the key for '5NN #'
which sent the next serial number, leading to some confusion.

Is there a way to make tlf send the 'previous' serial number in S&P mode
on a completely empty callsign field?

Koos PE4KH

--
Amateur station PE4KH