tlf-devel

Re: Stumped

From: Onno VK6FLAB
Subject: Re: Stumped
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 07:23:26 +0800

cwdaemon has a debug mode.

Launch it on a separate console window with debug turned on.

Then launch tlf.

You should see what's going on.

--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..

On Sun, 29 May 2022, 02:30 Ed, <w3nr@comcast.net> wrote:
I cannot get cwdaemon to work, no matter what I have tried. It starts
at boot using USB0, it's listed in tlf -v . tlf seems normal, rig
control and spots are good. Bandmap is full. But no CW from any F key.

Here is my logcfg settings

NETKEYER
NETKEYERPORT=6789
NETKEYERHOST=127.0.0.1
#

#---speed (6 ... 60 wpm)
CWSPEED=25
#---weight (-5 ... 5 ms)
WEIGHT=3

I built 1.4. from source, it's dated 2020. Seems kind of old to me.

So any ideas ?

73

Ed W3NR