toon-members

Re: [Toon-members] Bug report: TooN - missing function (fwd)

From: Gerhard Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [Toon-members] Bug report: TooN - missing function (fwd)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:26:06 +0100

I am all for opening up the mailing lists.

Unrelated question about the patch:
what is this method used for? do we want such a not-type-safe API?
It would seem to be better make the user decide between using the copy
constructor or the reinterpret_cast...

the fact that none of the known users complained, indicates that is was
not used at all anyway.

Gerhard