toon-members

Re: [Toon-members] Bug report: TooN - missing function (fwd)

From: Tom Drummond
Subject: Re: [Toon-members] Bug report: TooN - missing function (fwd)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:57:14 +0100

Ed,

On reflection, I agree. I think this should be removed from TooN. We don't have methods for Matrix * double* or double* * double*, so we probably shouldn't have this.

You might wish to communicate the safe and unsafe ways of doing this to our external user and the reasons we don't have this available as a method. The fixes take almost no external code and can be done in- line and allow the user to choose safe or not.

Cheers

Tom