toon-members

[Toon-members] RFC

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: [Toon-members] RFC
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:45:02 -0600 (MDT)

I've just committed an implementation of a function optimization (downhill simplex) in to TooN. It's useful if you can't easily compute derivatives.

Feel free to comment/modify it and change the interface. The optimizer works, but I consider it as "experimental" at the moment.

Also, is the right place for this tag or TooN? It definitely falls under "numerics", to I think TooN, but RANSAC is in tag (but IRLS is in TooN).

Finally, is it sensible to put it in a subdirectory, like I have?

Comments/ suggestions?

-Ed