toon-members

Re: [Toon-members] Eigen

From: Tom Drummond
Subject: Re: [Toon-members] Eigen
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:49:35 +1000

Yes - very similar.  I have a preference for our syntax - but they don't differ much.

I guess we should talk to them.

Tom

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Georg Klein <address@hidden> wrote:
Just wondering if you've come across Eigen? It seem to be similar to TooN in design - has some things TooN doesn't like explicit use of SSE, and likewise TooN has some things it doesn't like SE3s.

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Anyway an interesting point which emerges from it is that apparently the LGPL v3 is compatible with header-only code, as confirmed by a letter from the FSF.