toon-members

[Toon-members] Ask Questions about using TooN

From: Yiming Yue
Subject: [Toon-members] Ask Questions about using TooN
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:49:37 +0800

Hello :

Thanks for reading this email. I have met a problem when I was using the TooN lib in PTAM (that is a software issued by Georg Klein). I have already successfully compiled the program, but when I linked the source code, there are a few errors:

2>HomographyInit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _dgesvd_
1>CalibImage.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _dgesvd_
2>MapMaker.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _dgesvd_
2>MapMaker.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _dsyev_
1>C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\desktop\PTAM\PTAM\Build\Win32\Release\CameraCalibrator.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved external command
2>Release\PTAM.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved external command

The symbol 'gesvd' and 'dsyev' could be find in TooN/lapack.h.Could you please tell me if the errors were induced by incorrect installation of TooN?

Thank you very much!

Yiming Yue