toon-members

[Toon-members] Initalization of 3d Matrix

From: Gabriel Nützi
Subject: [Toon-members] Initalization of 3d Matrix
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:31:31 +0200

Hello

What I need is a 3D Matrix...
I push always a MAtrix in a vector<> std library to get the result, but the
problem is the Size of the Matrix<> A(?,?) is defined at runtime, how do I
construct such a

vector<Matrix(?,?)> A_3d  --> I mean this is logic that it does not work

Can anybody help me how to do this?

Thanks alot for the fast answear...

Would be cool if once 3d Matrices are implemented also in TooN

Regards Gabriel