toon-members

[Toon-members] Question, Function with Reference?

From: Gabriel Nützi
Subject: [Toon-members] Question, Function with Reference?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:17:35 +0100

Hello

I am a bit confused about the syntax for writting functions with TooN. I have read the FAQ, but did not get it well...

what I do is  I have

void func( Vector<>a);

Matrix<> myMatrix(4,3);

which is called with  func( (Vector<>) myMatrix[1] )

this does only work,
but what do I have to do to make this more correct or better to the templates with toon?

When I write:
template<int size, typename Base> void func( Vector<size,double,Base> a);

How do I call now the function with myMatrix[1] ?
I get linking errors

Thx a lot for the HELP!!

Regards Gabriel