toon-members

Re: [Toon-members] Re: STL containers with TooN

From: E. Rosten
Subject: Re: [Toon-members] Re: STL containers with TooN
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:09:01 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Gabriel Nützi wrote:

Solved!!
Sorry, I was stupid!

Really?

Actually, this is a problem in TooN. Vector<Dynamic> and Vector<Resizable> are copy constructible, but operator= will only work if the vectors are already the same size. Vector<Dyanmic> is not default constructible, but Vector<Resizable> is.

I don't know what the precise requirements of the STL are. I think making Vector<Resizable> resize automatically on a call to operator= will make it completely safe to store in all STL containers.

Thoughts, anyone?

-Ed

Thanks!