toon-members

[Toon-members] Ful SVD Support

From: Gabriel Nützi
Subject: [Toon-members] Ful SVD Support
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:55:01 +0100

Hello all,

I am writting a full SVD support, meaning that it calculates the whole U, and V matrices, which is currently not implemented in TooN::SVD

because I am not the best Template C++ geek, I am sending the code for SVD.h when I am finished so would be cool if someone can quickly look over the structure...

My Question:

return Matrix<Rows, Min_Dim, Precision, Reference::RowMajor> ( my_square.my_data, my_square.num_rows(), my_square.num_cols() );

What does this do? hehe, I have no Idea? A return value with 3 parameters?¿¿?? =)??¿
What is this C++? I probably have never seen such a thing....

This return value can be assigned to any Matrix a Dynamic or a one which is not the exact size....(as I have experienced)

Thanks a lot !!

Best Regards Gabriel