toon-members

Re: [Toon-members] tag patches - kalman filter build fix, minor fixes

From: Gerhard Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [Toon-members] tag patches - kalman filter build fix, minor fixes
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 22:56:42 +0200

the equivalent to CameraMeasurement is the IncrementalPose in measurements.h
I updated the documentation to reflect this, thanks for the heads up.

Incremental pose is used for an incremental measurement to the current pose.
often with camera tracking that is a simple way to incorporate a measurement.
the model is transformed into camera coordinates anyway for
prediction/projection and then optimization can work directly in the camera
coordinate frame. the resulting small update can then be used with an
IncrementalPose.

cheers,
  Gerhard