toon-members

[Toon-members] comparing vectors of different sizes

From: Alex Flint
Subject: [Toon-members] comparing vectors of different sizes
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:23:09 +0000

Hi there,

It seems that TooN crashes when comparing two vectors of different sizes, at least one of which is dynamic. The error is "size mismatch", which is understandable, though in this case (checking for equality) it would seem to make more sense to return false. What do you think?

Also, in the more general case of unavoidable size mismatches, I would like to have TooN throw exceptions. This seems to have been implemented via TOON_TEST_INTERNALS but I'm not sure what other ramifications this debug flag will cause -- any suggestions?

Cheers,
Alex