toon-members

[Toon-members] Moving to Github

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: [Toon-members] Moving to Github
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:15:31 +0100

I've moved libCVD and TooN to github for a variety of reasons,
including better features, popular request and (at the top of the
list) Savannah zoning out on a semi regular basis. To prevent us from
having two official repositories getting out of sync, I'll be
disabling commit access for everyone on the old Savannah repository.

If you are want commit access again, please give me your github account.

GVars3 is already on github.

Regards

-Ed