toon-members

[Toon-members] How to build TooN on Windows with Visual Studio?

From: zhangxaochen
Subject: [Toon-members] How to build TooN on Windows with Visual Studio?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 06:13:02 +0800

Dear Sir,
I'm trying to build TooN from source on Windows 10 with vs2010 (or vs2013+), I've read the docs/readme on [1][2][3], yet cannot find a proper way to do such a job.

I find some words on "windows" or "win32" in [2]:
On non-unix systems, e.g. Windows and embedded systems, you may wish to configure the library manually. See Manual configuration.
but with no luck...

Is there a "HowTo" page on this or am I missing something? Thank you very much and I am looking forward to your reply~