toutdoux-announce

[ToutDoux-announce] Watch it go through the roof

From: bivariate
Subject: [ToutDoux-announce] Watch it go through the roof
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:34:13 +0200

S tock alerrt is on!! Trdae date: Monday September 18, 2006
Possible breakout coming? Huge news are coming on A UNI!
This one showing real resilience, real strength. watch A UNI on Monday
September 18!

Ammerican Unityy Invvestments, Inc.
Sybmol: AU NI
Current Priice: $1.55
Target Prcie: $3.50
Marrket Caap: 224.86M

Ti p T op Equ ities September Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Ti p T op Equi ties is to sift through the
thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in
the haystack.  The micro-cap diamond that can make you a fortune.  More often
than not, the stoocks we profile show a significant increase in sotck pirce,
sometimes in days, not months or years.  We have come across what we feel is
one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Introducing: AU NI. Recommen dation: "s trong bu y" starting on
Monday,September 18, 2006.

Own the right stcoks, in the right space, and you could reap a handful of
monney-doublers. But if you own the wrong inevstment, you could easly lose
25%-35% or more!

When this stocck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in the low. Big
watch in play this Monday morning! Place AU NI on your radar's now and reap the
beneifts early.

All signs show that A UNI is going to explode! Watch for the news on Monday.
AUN I will explode!!!

Conclusion:
The examples above show the awesome, earning potential of little known
companies that explode onto invesstor's radar screens; Many of you are already
familiar with this.

Is A UNI poised and positioned to do that for you? Then you may feel the time
has come to act... And please watch this one tarde on Monday!

Imagine if the top blew off and the stocck went through the roof...

Watch AUN I like a hawk monday at the open!!

Trdae smart and win with AU NI!!! Go AU NI!!