toutdoux-announce

[ToutDoux-announce] Discover the latest No Exam or Classes Required

From: Shelley
Subject: [ToutDoux-announce] Discover the latest No Exam or Classes Required
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:37:13 -0500

You Will Love This

Academic Qualification s available from prestigious Non-Accredite d universit
ies.

Do you have the  knowledge and the exper ience but lack the qualifications?

Are you gett ing turned down time and time again for the jo b of your dre ams
because you just don't have the right letters  after your name?

Get the prestige  that you deserve today!

Move ahead in your career today!

Bachelo rs, Ma sters and PhD' s available in your f ield!

No examinations! No classes! No textbooks!

Call to register and receive your qual ifications within days!

24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Confidentiality assured!

Please call:
 1-206- 350-4527
Calls returned promptly

It is a long lane that has no turning Artificial intelligence is no match for
natural stupidity. A wise son brings joy to his father,but a foolish son grief
to his mother. Merry Nights Make Sorry Days And have not obeyed the voice of my
teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!