toutdoux-announce

[ToutDoux-announce] I felt it myself when my girlfriend had left me!

From: Voss
Subject: [ToutDoux-announce] I felt it myself when my girlfriend had left me!
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:18:53 +0300

Hi! You have a unique chance to forget this distress forever. Stop being a two
pump chump. Gain confidence with Extra-Time, a ground-breaking thing making
your life better. You tried condoms, pauses, alcohol, but nothing worked. Eager
to find a way to stop this premature thing forever? Come in here:
http://mansenher.com/gal/get/ This is the ultimate thing for the two of you,
making you confident and giving her everything she wants.