toutdoux-announce

[ToutDoux-announce] un-American pitchfork

From: Helen Covington
Subject: [ToutDoux-announce] un-American pitchfork
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:55:03 -0000

The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob. The lines were spraypainted. The lines were spraypainted.
photo taken in Koganei, Tokyo at supermarket bike parking. The lines were spraypainted. This movie shows an everyday traffic scene in Saigon - Vietnam.
The chrome is of spotty quality, another good indication.
I was so hurried to take a picture that I forgot to put on the two mirrors.
She really loved the bike, and decided to try it. Eventually it displays the new Honda Accord.
The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob. Story goes these were distributed to dealers - probably high-volume ones - as shop window eye-candy.
Eventually it displays the new Honda Accord.
The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob. G-craft rear mudguard replacement kit. The cramshafts being of origin badly treated, are them also in bad condition. stands the test of time, for styling.
stands the test of time, for styling. Moreover stickers of origin are not avaible any more. Seat is from restored Shovelhead that was thrown in the trash when I found it. Only annoys at the time of starting engine. Ran Ok for a while, but now will require a new crankshaft or rebuild of the old one. Maybe a takegawa headlight with a halogen bulb should fit in.
Has Dunstal seat, hand recessed Gas tank.
This was cleaned; highly polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked. Carbs will be Mikuni flatslides.