toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] toutdoux and SuSe 8.0

From: Angela, Gavazzi
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] toutdoux and SuSe 8.0
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:21:16 +0200

I'm trying to use toutdoux on Suse 8.0. When I installed from Yast the
version that ist part of the distribution, It seems that no db is createt.
So every time I try to do anything the program simple "closes".
So I made manually a db, but without table and fields - not knowing what
toutdoux needs - hoping, the programm would fill the db by itself, as I know
from other software working with sql. Naturally nothing was happening.

Then I tried to download sources from toutdoux.org. these are much oldier,
I'n not able to compile Exuberate_ctags - and don't know how to "say" the
programm to use other ctags installed with suse.

Can anybody help me to get toutdoux working??? - in any way?

Thanks
Angela